La Cumbra

La Cumbra
LA CUMBRE, MY OFFICE! (DRAWN BY ROBERTO)

PROYECTO SANITARIOS (AMOUNT RAISED TO DATE)

fundraisers

Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

PROYECTO SANITARIO UPDATE

Hi All
Just a quick entry to update you all on the progress of fundraising for the new bathroom facilities for the school in Tactic. As you can see from the Thermometer above we have now reached 1600 Euro. Again I have to say, I am amazed at the genorosity of some of you. I would also like to thank my good friend and cousin, Cormac O´Brien for recently organising a table quiz in Bray, Co. Wicklow at which 600 euro was raised. Thanks Frog :) and thanks to all of you who helped out on the night and attented.
I am hopeful we will reach our goal before my return to Ireland. But I think it will only be possible through more fundraising events such as the Table Quiz organised by Cormac. So, once again I am appealing to you all. If you have the time and you think its possible, please go for it. No matter how small, any event will help us reach the amount needed and change the lives of this kids for the better.
Thanks for your continued support and if you need any help with information or fundraising ideas please drop me an email.

No comments:

Post a Comment