La Cumbra

La Cumbra
LA CUMBRE, MY OFFICE! (DRAWN BY ROBERTO)

PROYECTO SANITARIOS (AMOUNT RAISED TO DATE)

fundraisers

Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

Hola Todos

Im back for another update. This one is just to give you a flavor of some of the other projects im involved in at the moment. Of course being the Sephano Spielbergo I am, Iv made another video compelation for ye.




Im not one for writing too much and I think the videos show enough. If you have any suggestions or would like me to post something different, please email me at mcleanjoseph@mail.com

Just to let you all know too that Im doing great. My time here to date has been amazing to say the least and I think its just the start of my adventures abroad. Keep any eye open for my next update. Im hoping to have a video of a different nature for you to watch.



PROYECTO SANITARIO UPDATE

2300 collected to date. I need another 2700 to get started. Thanks to all those who have donated already, you are legends. But Im worried that I wont have enough funding to proceed with the project before I come home. Its very important that I supervise this personally.

So again I appeal to you all (I never stop do I ;) Tell your friends, spread the word and lets make this happen. Again if you don't know what Proyecto Sanitario is all about, just scroll down the page and watch the video.


Thanks for reading

Chepe

No comments:

Post a Comment