La Cumbra

La Cumbra
LA CUMBRE, MY OFFICE! (DRAWN BY ROBERTO)

PROYECTO SANITARIOS (AMOUNT RAISED TO DATE)

fundraisers

Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

FINAL ENTRY!!!

Hi All


This is my last entry in what has been a life changing experience for me. Proyecto Sanitario has been completed successfully. I have made a video of its construction for you and I hope you enjoy watching as much as I enjoyed working on it.

Thanks again to all of you who donated your hard earned cash to make this happen.

I would also like to thank my co volunteer Tanja. Her hard work and dedication were amazing. Thank you Tanja. You'll notice Tanja's photo at the end of the video. She is in front of a world map, which she drew in two days. The map measures 2m x 1m.

I would also like to point out that the painting of the bathroom building will be left as a project for the students of this school. By making them apart of its construction it will hopefully teach them to use the bathrooms with respect and care.

Again, enjoy the video and I hope to see most of you at Christmas when I return home.

Adios

Jose




No comments:

Post a Comment